About Small Business IT Support London
Small Business IT Support London is aware of the challenges that modern small businesses face. A difficult balance needs to often be achieved between productivity, the drive for growth and IT costs.
Small Businesses in any sector wish to avoid IT issues that hinder productivity and at the same time wish to keep costs down. With an IT support partner that specialises in small businesses you can focus on your core business and with our expert advice we can prepare you for growth.
We have successfully worked with businesses from a variety of business sectors including legal, services, consulting, management, retail, accounting, medical, real estate, media, e-commerce, education, charities and recruitment, and are aware of the uniqueness of each industry in terms of which IT tools will assist the business achieve its goals. We specialise in SME’s or branch offices that have up to 50 members of staff.
By selecting us as your IT support partner
- You only pay for the support you actually receive and not for the number of devices you have (often little or no support is ever needed for several devices). Most of our clients have achieved significant savings by switching over to us.
- Unlike many other companies there are no separate onsite support charges. If your issue cannot be resolved easily remotely, one of our technicians will attend your premises asap and you would be charged at the same rate.
- Our team is based in the very centre of London and can get to you quickly when you need us the most. No need for long waiting times.
- We can customise the way you wish us to support you. As for example whether you wish us to proactively check for issues or to only act when an issue arises. Whether you wish us to onboard your new users, handle procurement and any other requirement you may have. Our service is made to measure.
- We know what small and medium sized businesses need and will make suggestions based on your size, budget and requirements and not exclusively the vendors we work with the most. We will provide multiple options for you for each project we undertake so that you fully understand the benefits of each approach.
All you need, is to give us a call to discuss your requirements and we will arrange a free of charge consultation visit to assess your current infrastructure and suggest suitable solutions.